And always use portable drive to install before internal hard drive. For Realtek id 0139 card reader isn’t supported, a USB SD card reader is handy.
The best way to install Snow Leopard or Lion to Laptop internal hard drive is restore it instead of install it with MBR flag. Always install Mac OS X on external USB drive, experiment with it, install all the software and test out all functions, then restore the whole image to the internal hard drive. Remember 3 things:
1. Make sure the external usb hard drive is bootable to Snow Leopard or Lion.
2. Snow Leopard can restore from the source to hard drive partition.
3. Lion DOES NOT allow restoring from the source to hard drive partition, must boot with unibeast installation usb, then select disk utilities and restore from there.
- Create Kext For AR9485 Wifi
- Install Mountain Lion 10.8.3 On Lenovo G580 i5 HD4000
- Update Mountain Lion From 10.8.2 to 10.8.3 On Lenovo G770
- Install Mountain Lion Gesture Trackpad On Lenovo G770
- Mountain Lion 10.8.2 Auto Update With Lenovo G770
- Triple Boot Windows 8, Windows 7, Mountain Lion On SSD, Lenovo Laptop
- Triple Boot Windows 7-Windows 8-Lion 10.7.4 On I5 2500k
- Software For My Mountain Lion
- Redirect 301 dognmonkey
- Mountain Lion On Lenovo G770 i5 HD3000
- Prepare And Fix Dual-Triple Boot With EasyBCD
- Reset Users Password In Lion 10.7.x